Caitlin Casella's All Access Monthly
Following principles from physical therapy, strength training, yoga and somatics, Caitlin’s teaching helps you build capacity for doing more in life with confidence and ease.
Classes strike a balance between vigorous strength and conditioning, therapeutic exercise, mobility, self-massage, and relaxation.
Included in your membership:
1 Live Class Per Week
- 7 day replays for all live classes
- Caitlin’s live classes are typically held on Sundays, 9:30-10:30AM EST
- The ratio of live class to pre-recorded video content, and live class times are subject to change based on your teacher’s schedule and availability each month.
- Handpicked videos and mini-courses to supplement your practice
- Videos include whole body warm-ups, strength and conditioning, joint mobility, self-massage, and somatics. You’re invited to sprinkle in one or two sessions as you like between our live classes together.
New in January 2022
“Choose your own adventure” strength and conditioning programming module. Lessons include:
- Warming up appropriately so heavier strength work feels good in your body
- Selecting the right weight, number of sets and reps, and rest intervals
- Fill-in-the-blank workout programming tools
- Frequency of workouts
- Building in time for active rest
About tiered pricing:
We believe in honoring the value of teaching and offering a practice that is accessible. Our tiered pricing system is self-determined. In deciding which price feels most appropriate to you, consider your social location (proximity to power and privilege), so that we can collectively move towards equity. If you are relatively stable financially, please pay the standard price. If you need to pay less for any reason, we encourage you to pay the community price.
I believe that everybody can access simple tools for increasing strength, mobility, and physical endurance. Given the right stimulus, we build capacity for doing more in life. I’m honored to be a part of The Connective, a community serving those who may not be fully seen, heard, or supported by mainstream fitness.
After a 14 year career teaching yoga and mentoring yoga teachers, I’m now a Doctor of Physical Therapy. Through this transition, I experienced firsthand how beneficial strength training can be—not only on a physical level—but mentally, for emotional stability, pain management, and a confidence boost that extends beyond physical endeavours. I operate from an antifragile stance, one that views the human body as robust, adaptable, and resilient.
My group classes draw inspiration from functional strength and mobility, developmental movement, somatics, yoga, self-massage, and conscious relaxation. Students appreciate the variety, self-inquiry, autonomy, and unfussiness my teaching provides. Watch out for cat cameos (and stunts) in my live classes and videos! Cleo and Loki love to join us for practice.